Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What the future holds...

I guess it is official now- I am retiring June 25th (yes, 2009!) and I am walking with a lighter step, like a weight is off my shoulder. There were lots of determining factors, and I was on the fence for awhile, but I will just dwell on the positive- I am retiring to preserve my health (physical and mental). I'm not sure what I will do with the extra time on my hands, but I am sure I will find plenty to do, grandkids to visit and projects to keep me busy. I will probably address this subject more at a later date- but just wanted to let everyone know my good news!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you! Make sure you take time to visit church history sites like Nauvoo with that extra time on your hands!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Woo-hooo!! Congratulations!

Ric and Diona said...

The girls are very excited!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

This retirement thing is catchie.

Katie said...

Congratulations!

ray and brandie said...

We get first dibs on grandma!!!

Grandma in the middle said...

I wish it was me!

Christie said...

Wow! Guess you just couldn't imagine working in the district without my dad there, huh?

Audra said...

Something is in the water there in Blythe. Although it is not the same, but I remember when I decided to stay home after having Lettie... it was a total weight off me. So I know the feeling! I hope you have a good time cuddling those grandbabies!