Tuesday, March 17, 2009

spring cleaning






So this is what I have done with Amy's/ Cami's bedroom now that I have it back. This is my study, library, or quiet room. We will be turning the den into a gym/food storage/ playroom with the extra TV and an old- school Sega game system. We decided not to put up the extra queen bed we have because it is so big, but no fear for visitors, we have plenty of room and will make you comfortable. If needs be, in the future, I may resort back to a guest bedroom, but for now I wanted a room to "catch up" on projects (my sewing machine is in here also) and somewhere where I can escape and just read in peace. I think I will call it my "retirement room"

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks great! Must be nice to have an extra room again!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Oh, your "retirement room" looks great! I want to see it...not just pictures.

Jamie said...

I can't wait to be able to have an extra room! Yours looks really nice!