Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blog vs. Facebook

I hate to admit it, but it is so much simpler to just make a comment on FB than to type a post for the blog. But, I miss hearing details about everyone's families. I get on here now and just go directly to Ashley's and Katie's blogs because they are most likely to have new posts. Danielle is good too, Christie and Audra are so-so, Jessica is okay, but, the rest of us, are just lousy at updating blogs. Everyone is busy, some computers are SLOWER than others, and some people just don't think they have any NEW news to share, but we really should try to post more often (think of it as the PARKINS PRESS made easy) if nothing more than writing our history. I will often print the latest posts out to take to Grandma and Grandpa when I am going to visit. I know they appreciate the news and the pictures.

So get back on here and post something! Everyone try to post at least once a month if you can. Thanks

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I blogged today just for you! :) Audra has been on a roll this week!

Andrea said...

random read:
i like your thought.

Katie said...

Yes! I love to read everyone's news! I feel so much closer to our whole family because of blogs.