Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memories are great

Leave A Memory
I got this from Linda's blog and she got it from Christie's blog!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺....thats not true---go ahead and say it---see if it changes anything!

4 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

The first memory that comes is when you chocked on Lasagne! I was so afraid! I swear I thought you were dying and I felt so hopeless! I realized how much I loved you!

Christie said...

I remember when I was getting ready to get my drivers license and I was going to take the test in our 15 passenger van. You took me out to a parking lot and gave me some "bus" pointers that helped a lot!

Ashley said...

I remember once you came to Blythe in a big bus and parked it on Avenue B and we all got to look around on it. It had tvs on the back of the seats and all of us kids had never seen anything like it!

Christie said...

I almost added that to the end of my comment, Ashley!