Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the eight babies born

Sorry, I don't know how to spell the "oct" word for the 8 babies that were born yesterday.

I just wanted to say that they were born at Kaiser, Bellflower, where all my kids were born and also that Brandie works there. She got to see the babies before they were"locked them away" from possible cameras. She also said that they (employees) had to park 5 miles away and take a shuttle bus to accommodate all the media camping out there. I just wanted to say something since Brandie doesn't get much chance to post these days, but I thought it was exciting.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, I didn't even know there was something pregnant with octuplets! (Is that right?) I wonder if they will get their own TLC show :)

Christie said...

Wow! I saw that on the Today Show this morning and thought it was neat that it was in Bellflower, but didn't know she worked there!

ray and brandie said...

Hee hee....i just posted the same thing and then checked family blogs. Oh well.