Sunday, May 17, 2009

A new grandson

Well, the feelings never change. The words "he's here" still brought tears to my eyes as I shared the news of a new baby with my family. Those words conjure up lots of emotions and memories of my own child's birth so many years ago and now he is welcoming his first son into the world. Babies do that to all of us but I believe a grandparent has a special place in the heart for these little ones.

What a special day it was since I was visiting with my parents that evening and we counted all the great-grandchildren they have and my own 15th grandchild, little Seven, is #55 for them. They feel, as we all do, that they have been truly blessed.

Welcome to our family Seven David Robert Bolton- we love you!

And thanks Diona for your endurance- lol!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ahh, how sweet! Congrats on the new grandchild!