Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today is an extra day off for me and the kids.It is nice to have the extra day to prepare for the big meal, even though for us that big meal isn't until Friday. But I am glad for the extra day anyway. We are planning a nice day in the desert with a borrowed quad for the guys and a fairly small familyThanksgiving feast in the evening with only Ray and Brandie's family and possibly some of Brandie's family from Blythe joining us. I'm pretty sure I invited the misssionaries to dinner too. But I am just cooking the traditional dinner, no plans for any experimentations this time. I am saving my creativeness for Christmas time. So I hope you all have a great day however you spend it and hope we can all just remember to be thankful for this beautiful country we live in and for our great families.

No comments: