Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I CONCEDE TOO


So the day after elections- how are you feeling? I will admit that I had some doubts with this election. I did vote McCain and am disappointed in the loss, but I do hold out some hope for Obama and some of his ideas. I do want to see the "change" happen as promised. I know his moral issues are not in line with mine, but it is the lawmakers, not necessarily the president, who can make those changes and I will continue to hope (and pray) for some divine inspiration to help keep our country in check. Other than that, I am happy to say that California has protected the marriage between man and woman and will not allow that to change. That was something close to my heart and I am glad to say that it passed (well, not 100% precincts have recorded yet but pretty sure we won). So how are you feeling after the results?
And just one more thing to my readers: AMY and JAMIE & AARON- you need to get writing, we want to hear more than just comments from you, get bloggin'

3 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I feel like you, but I am pessimistic. I will worry more I should. Like, right now I am worrying about prop 8. But, I still hope.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

A big Democratic victory almost assures that we can not regain some of the rights of the unborn. Millions of unborn will continue to be slaughtered because liberal politicians and judges will not stand up for them. As the U.S. contunues to turn away from God the country cannot expect the blessings that we have received in the past. It is a good time to check the food storage, buy lots of fire and earthquae insurance.

Ric and Diona said...

We're just as free to reject Christ as we are to choose Him - but either way, we are free to choose. Make our own choices?..
Free Agency...Rights....