Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why the yard sale you ask?



Just a glimpse at how much stuff I had accumulated in my closet. Yes, I have a large walk-in closet, but even so, it was ridiculously full of STUFF. I took it all out (over spring break and Ray was gone to MS) and then refused to put anything back in that I had not touched for a full year. Therefore, I got rid of craft supplies (and many enrichment night started-but-not-finished projects), clothes, shoes, etc. I had old roadshow scripts, cards from every occasion, talks we gave at church in 1988, etc. Yeah, it needed a spring cleaning. It is so amazing now to open my closet and realize how big it is.

So, if my closet looked like this, can you imagine what my garage and storage unit looked like?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, that's pretty intense! Glad you got that cleared out. That is one benefit of our situation... I got everything cleared out before we moved and then when we got here I realized I still had too much junk so I got rid of more. And now I'm avoiding collecting more junk because I know I have to pack it all back up in less than a year.