Friday, October 31, 2008

Weekend plans

Another weekend and another decision. As much as I want to go visit grandkids (and watch games), and visit mom and dad, I am torn because I always feel so behind in the sleep dept and just taking the time to relax. Also, there is always stuff to do around the house. I wish we didn't live so far away that it means getting up at the crack of dawn on the weekend to go for a visit.

Well, I think we gave up on the idea of going out of town. So, hopefully, we will sleep in until at least 6:00 and also get caught up on things around the house. One day at a time...

2 comments:

Christie said...

"Sleep in" and "6 am" do NOT belong in the same sentence!
Who else is with me on this one?

Ric and Diona said...

Sleep in till 6 sounds pretty good to me (when we're up by 5 on the workdays). It's a struggle to stay in bed later than 6 on the weekends, the auto clock in our heads makes us get up. The girls will stay asleep until they here us up and around then it's usually just Isabel asking for soem cereal.