Friday, October 24, 2008

Missing my new friends

This may sound really stupid to most of you, but I am missing some friends I have come to know very well over the last 6 weeks. Some of you know them well also, the Cullens, Jacob, Charlie, Billy and others. For those that don't know, it is the characters of the "vampire" book series. I have read the 4 volumes over the past 6 weeks and I became totally enthralled. I loved the Cullen family and Charlie was especially close to my heart. I could only read at the end of a 14 hour day so I did neglect some sleep time to read, but I couldn't stop reading. I am hard on myself too, so I didn't allow myself to read if I had other chores needing done. But lucky for me I took 2 road trips during that 6 weeks and while Ray drives, I read. I won't give away the ending, but I could NOT stop reading the last 300 pages at all. I guess I will need to find something else to begin reading soon.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I miss them too! Good thing the movie comes out November 21st! Have you seen any of the trailers for them yet?

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Yes, and I have to admit I am a little disappointed. You know how you picture them in your head, well, the characters don't look at all like I have been picturing all this time.And I'm not sure if just seeing Twilight will be enough when we know so much more. But, I will be there to see for myself.gronywor

Christie said...

LOL Wish I could go to the movie with all my family members that have read the books!